The Price is Ripe: 25 of the Most Expensive Dishes and Drinks
by Eddy HoodTweet
How much would you be willing to spend on a burger or an ice cream sundae? While many of us would faint upon receiving a $5,000 bill, there are others who welcome such a lavish expense. This infographic serves as a expedition through a bejeweled, bewildering array of gourmet food with jaw-dropping prices. As you peruse this outrageous selection, the amount of gold used as an ingredient may catch your eye. This may seem unappetizing, but gold leaf is hammered so thin that it has no taste and creates just a subtle crunch. Even so, most would argue that the crunch of Pringles from a $1 can tickles their fancy much more.
To use this infographic on your site, copy the code below and paste it into your blog or webpage.
- Small Business Online Tax Preparation
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services for Small Businesses
- Outsourced CFO Firms
- Accounts Payable Companies
- Online Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Bank Reconciliation Services
- How to Prepare Sales Tax Return
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Small Business Accounts Receivable