Online Bookkeeping Services
Ideal for businesses between $500K & $10M in revenues
We specialize in online bookkeeping services for small and medium businesses. Ignite Spot is passionate and goes above and beyond basic number crunching.
Our outsourced accounting services free you from your accounting headaches, and give you one-on-one support to help you master your finances.
You'll get a certified bookkeeper to support your business. Our online software also makes it easy to task your bookkeeper, chat instantly, and see reports.
Our entire bookkeeping team is located at our headquarters in Kaysville, Utah. We do not reoutsource this work to any other firms. That means that your team is 100% American and trained to support your business.
Online Bookkeeping Services Include:
(Click the green links below to learn about each service)
- Business bank reconciliations
- Credit card management
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Sales tax
You might have some questions before you switch your company over to online bookkeeping services.
FAQs about Virtual Bookkeeping:
- Is this only for small businesses? No. In fact, our average client generates between $1M and $7M a year in revenues. Our largest client is at $180M a year in sales--and we’re their complete accounting team.
- How do we get our documents to Ignite Spot? There are 3 different ways to send us your information. You can use Dropbox, email, or snail mail. It’s easier than you think.
- How long does setup take? Depending on the condition of your books, it could be as soon as 2 weeks. During this setup phase, we will help you maintain your current accounting tasks as well.
- Why should I Use virtual bookkeeping services over an in-house accountant?
- We're usually 40% of the cost.
- We have up-to-date tools and software.
- We offer a unique profit coaching program.
- We're dedicated to getting you out of debt and profitable by 10% or more.
- Is there a contract? Absolutely not. We’re a month-to-month service and stand by our work.
- Are there setup fees? If your books are current, there's no fee. If they're messy when you start with Ignite Spot, we can help you update them for a one-time fee. We’ve helped a lot of businesses clean up their books and will do the same for you.
- How do I access my accounting software? In most cases, we will host your accounting software on our servers so that you can access it over the internet. However, you don't have to use Ignite Spot's servers.
- Where are you based? We service the entire country and are based in Kaysville, UT.
By Eddy Hood
Virtual Bookkeeping Testimonials
"I don’t know how I was running this business before Ignite Spot joined our team. I’ve finally got time to do what I do best." -Nancy Fields, Owner of Metropolitan Windows
I wish I had whole crew of Tammy Henders. The time and effort she puts into our company is unmatched. Thank you for your efforts and what you do for our company. We couldn't do it with out you.
-Drue Palmer, Owner of Old Brand Excavating
Learn More About Our Online Bookkeeping Services
- Non-Profit Accounting at Ignite Spot
- How to Find and Calculate Retained Earnings
- The Ultimate Payroll Tax FAQ
- Business Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Bookkeeping and Accounting for Small Businesses
- Manual and Construction Job Cost Accounting
- Defining and Accounting for Fixed Assets
- Payroll Liabilities
- Benefits of a Payroll Accounting Service
- Traditional Costing and Accounting
- What Does an Accountant Do?
- What are Accounts Receivable?
- What is Bookkeeping?
- The Best Online Software for Small Businesses
- The Best Financial Software for Small Businesses
- Why Online Accounting Software is a Must
- Know Your Small Business Payroll Options
- Benefits of Online Payroll Services for Small Businesses
- Building a Home Business
- Accounting Software for Mac Users
- Accounting in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Speak with an Ignite Spot virtual bookkeeping professional to see how we can help your business!