Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
As a small-business owner, you’re often busy trying to deliver the best-quality services and products, leaving less time to maintain your finances and accounting. In fact, without a little help, most entrepreneurs spend about six hours a week on paperwork.
From managing daily operations to budgetary considerations, there’s so much on your plate. That’s where we come in. Our small business accounting services save you valuable time on data entry, invoicing, bill payments, and collection calls, freeing you to grow your business.
Ignite Spot provides bookkeeping and accounting services across the United States, with a team driven by industry experts in accounting, bookkeeping, CFO services, and controller services. Staffed by CPAs and skilled accounting professionals, we handle up to 80 percent of your bookkeeping work—translating to 230+ hours each year—with our comprehensive online bookkeeping services. Our accounting services are ideal for professional services companies with between $500,000 and $20 million in revenue.
The Benefits of Bookkeeping Services
- Improve Collections: We can help small businesses to increase their collection rates by 30% through improved documentation, invoicing, and collection calls.
- Get Profitable: We can help small businesses increase profit margins by at least 10%.
- Maximize Cash: As an accounting service provider, we help businesses maximize their cash. On average, our clients free up $45,000 a year in expenses. They can also get daily, weekly, or monthly reports to make better cash decisions.
- Save Time: Entrepreneurs save 230.4 hours per year, on average, by letting our online CPA services handle their bookkeeping tasks. Most entrepreneurs will spend around six hours a week on paperwork and bookkeeping, and we can get 80% of this work off of your plate, freeing you up to focus on other things.
Choose the Best Online Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Get a comprehensive bookkeeping solution with Ignite Spot, including customer invoicing and collections, bank reconciliations, credit card management, bill payment, and more. We offer a full range of virtual bookkeeping services for business owners to comprehensively cover all your accounting needs, including:
- Business Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Sales Tax
What You Get from Online Accounting Services
Our small business accounting services extend to the most important areas in finance and accounting. When you work with us, our accounting services cover financial reporting, tax returns and strategy, and virtual CFO services. Below, you’ll find a more detailed description of all of our online bookkeeping and accounting services. Our talented staff of online accountants manages all of your needs, so you can spend more time focusing on other aspects of your business.
Our staff provides daily, weekly, or monthly financial updates to ensure that you’re in the loop about your finances, including:
- Balance sheets
- Trial balance reconciliation
- Income statements
- Custom financial reports
Our controller services oversee your accounting system. We manage the financial strategy and accounting system, determining financial goals along the way. A controller provides a layer of accountability for bookkeepers and accountants, ensuring that each is doing the required work—from keeping up with timelines to adhering to financial expectations to compiling reports—to reach the company’s goals on time.
Our outsourced CFO services include cash flow forecasting, labor optimization, budget analysis, and more. You also get powerful reports and coaching calls as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I hire online accounting services?
What should an accountant do for our business?
What do virtual bookkeeping services do?
What is the average price for online bookkeeping services?
How much does it cost to hire an outsourced accounting service?