Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for Small Businesses
Small-business owners are often busy trying to deliver the best-quality service and products, leaving them less time to maintain their finances and accounting. Many of these companies can benefit from small-business accounting services, and that’s where we come in. Ignite Spot provides bookkeeping and accounting services for small businesses across America, and our team is driven by industry experts in accounting, bookkeeping, and taxation. Staffed by CPAs and skilled accounting professionals, we’re ready to serve your business at the highest level. Our accounting services are ideal for companies with between $500,000 and $20 million in revenues.
The Benefits of Small-Business Bookkeeping Solutions
- Improve Collections: We can help small businesses to increase their collection rates by 30% through improved documentation, invoicing, and collection calls.
- Get Profitable: We can help small businesses increase profit margins by at least 10%. One of our current clients has seen a growth rate of 750% over the past 12 months!
- Maximize Cash: As an accounting service provider, we help businesses maximize their cash. On average, our clients free up $45,000 a year in expenses. They can also get daily, weekly, or monthly reports to make better cash decisions.
- Save Time: Entrepreneurs save 230.4 hours per year, on average, by letting our online CPA services handle their bookkeeping tasks. Most entrepreneurs will spend around six hours a week on paperwork and bookkeeping, and we can get 80% of this work off of your plate, freeing you up to focus on other things.
Choose the Best Online Bookkeeping and Accounting Service Provider
Get a comprehensive bookkeeping solution with Ignite Spot, including customer invoicing and collections, bank reconciliations, credit card management, bill payment, and more. We offer a full range of bookkeeping services for small-business owners to comprehensively cover all your accounting needs.
- Business Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Sales Tax
What Is Provided by an Outsourced Service in Accounting?
Our small-business accounting services extend to the most important areas in finance and accounting. When you work with us, our accounting services cover financial reporting, tax returns and strategy, and CFO services. Below you’ll find a more detailed description of all of our bookkeeping and accounting services for small businesses. You’ll find that our talented staff of online accountants for small-business owners can manage all of your needs, so you can spend more time focusing on other aspects of your business.
Our staff can provide daily, weekly, or monthly financial updates to make sure that you’re in the loop about your finances. These updates cover:
- Balance sheets
- Trial balance reconciliation
- Monthly reviews of company performance
- Income statements
- Custom financial reports
Our in-house CPAs can help you to create a tax strategy as well as take care of filing your tax returns every year. Our CPA services include:
- Income tax preparation
- IRS representation
- Tax planning
- Entity creation and organization
- Audit support
Our CFO team can offer cash-flow forecasting, labor optimization, budget analysis, and more. You can also get powerful reports as well as coaching calls as needed.
- Cash-Flow Forecasting
- Budget-to-Actual Reporting
- Break-Even Analysis
- Labor Cost Management
- Variable vs. Fixed Expense Reporting
- Debt Planning and Reduction
Bookkeeping Price Packages for Small-Business Owners
Our prices are customized to your needs, but here are the minimum fees:
Starting at $575/month
Starting at $1,200/month
Starting at $3,750/month
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Hire an Accountant for My Small Business?
If you find that your small business is often crunched for time and your staff stretched thin, then yes, you should absolutely hire online accountants for small-business needs. The time an accountant can save is invaluable, and you’ll have the peace of mind that accompanies their expert services. Trust our team to cover all aspects of finance and accounting, completed on time and accurately with nothing overlooked.
What Should an Accountant Do for a Small Business?
Online accountants for small-business clients are there to work with data. They verify and analyze data to create reports, perform audits, and prepare records like income statements, balance sheets, and tax returns. A small business can use an accountant to find opportunities for growth, forecast business trends, and manage their cash flow. Accountants are also helpful for big-picture financial decisions and reporting.
What Does a Bookkeeper Do for a Small Business?
A bookkeeper is the one who carries out the day-to-day financial tasks for a small business. Virtual bookkeeping services work well paired with accountants for small-business owners because they’re able to carry out the tasks the accountant recommends. Bookkeepers collect and process data about purchases, receipts, sales, and payments. That data is analyzed by accountants, so you can see how the two are a powerful team that can save time while finding growth opportunities.
What Is the Going Rate for Bookkeeping Services?
Bookkeepers may charge anywhere between $20 and $50 an hour for their services; on average, they charge $21 an hour. A major advantage to using Ignite Spot’s bookkeeping services is our convenient monthly payment packages. These packages are adjusted to meet your needs and start at as little as $575 a month.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire an Accountant for a Small Business?
Accountant fees vary a lot depending on the nature of the work and the experience of the accountant. You’ll find that most charge between $150 and $400 an hour. When you use our online accounting services for small-business owners, you’ll be able to tailor a monthly payment according to your needs, with minimum monthly payment options starting between $575 and $3,750 a month. Ignite Spot will work with you to create the best plan for your business.
Speak with an Ignite Spot accountant to see how we can help your business grow: Call 1-855-607-7477 today!
By Eddy Hood
Small Business Resources
- Accounting Outsourcing Companies
- Salt Lake City Small Business Accounting
- Basic Financial Statements
- Impact of Corporate Bankruptcies
- Accounting Software Solutions
- How Do I Get a Small Business Loan
- How Much is it to Start a Business
- Online Payroll Services for Small Business
- Whats a Bookkeeper
- What is The Best Online Accounting Software for Small Business