What qualifications will my CFO have?
Our virtual CFO services team holds highly specific credentials:
- Certified public accountant (CPA) licensing
- 7+ years accounting experience
- 3+ years public accounting experience
- 3+ years experience leading full accounting teams
- Master’s degree in accounting or taxation
- QuickBooks certified ProAdvisor status
Your accountant or bookkeeper deals with what’s happened in the past, tracking spending, income, and historic trends.
By contrast, a CFO is the only financial expert who predicts your company’s financial future. CFOs analyze your financial data to determine where your business is going in the months and years ahead and how your actions impact your wealth. Business leaders use CFO services to make strategic financial decisions and work toward goals.
Do I need accounting and CFO services?
Yes. You need a good accountant or bookkeeper to collect, manage, and ensure the quality of your business’s data so your CFO can better forecast your financial future.
How much do CFO services cost?
In-house CFOs are expensive, topping off at about $400,000 per year. Luckily, most outsourced CFO services are more cost-effective, at $3,000-$10,000 per month ($36,000 to $120,000 a year).
But CFO services aren’t a luxury. Business leaders need them to make smart, strategic financial decisions regardless of the company’s size. Ignite Spot’s virtual CFO services start at just $950 a month to make enterprise-level financial strategy accessible to smaller businesses.
We provide this critical service by adapting our CFO plan and pricing to meet your company's needs. If you ever get to the point where you're paying $5,000 a month, that's because we've increased your revenue tenfold, and your growing business needs higher-level strategy.
Ignite Spot’s CFO services and prices change with you to reflect your evolving needs:
- $950 per month — Ideal for $1 million to $3 million businesses that need help figuring out accounting processes, managing cash, customers, vendors, debt, and growth.
- $1,500 per month — Ideal for $3 million to $5 million businesses opening more locations, launching new product lines, expanding infrastructure, and potentially adding a partner to the mix. At this point, you’re thinking about what you can do to grow to $10 million.
- $3,000 per month — Ideal for $5 million to $10 million businesses dealing with all of the above, plus private equity, investors, and acquisition.
If you’re an enterprise making more than $10 million in annual revenue and dealing with even more financial complexity, give us a call for a custom quote.
Will I be locked into a long-term contract?
No. Our virtual CFO services are month-to-month because we value performance. Our most important goal for you is to make your company bigger and more profitable over time.