Finally, the perfect fit: BHCS partners with Ignite Spot
Exasperated, Diane searched online for another outsourced accounting team. She found and researched Ignite Spot. Intrigued, Diane booked a flight to meet Ignite Spot at the group’s headquarters. When she arrived, the Ignite Spot professionals listened and took an interest in Diane’s business — something no accountant had done before.
The partnership: After an arduous start, Ignite Spot helps BHCS quadruple in revenue
Diane says the early days of Ignite Spot’s partnership with BHCS were rough, but that’s only because her business had a lot of complexities to untangle.
“The first year was difficult,” she recalls. “Korbyn [BHCS’s Ignite Spot accountant] was great. He went through all of our books and figured out what made sense for us. It was a lot of work for them, and they just kept cleaning up all of it.”
She describes her new accountants’ work like her own: as a therapist, she diagnoses problems and applies appropriate treatments. And that’s what Korbyn did for BHCS.
“It was an entire year of problem-solving step by step with weekly meetings,” she says.
Both parties hung in. The duo is now a well-oiled, productive, proactive engine.
The results: “better everything”
Immediately, the partnership produced some quick wins:
- Ignite Spot’s team quickly switched BHCS from desktop to QuickBooks online. The move gives the business’s leadership an accurate, real-time view of financial data from anywhere.
- They also updated the company’s payroll process. No more inefficiencies, redundancies, or bottlenecks.
- Diane’s new outsourced accountants worked to organize BHCS’s battle-scarred, scattered, inaccurate, and incomplete general ledger.
Best of all, Diane sensed someone competent, trustworthy, and dependable was listening to her, which gave her the confidence to focus on her operations stress-free for the first time in a decade.
Over time, BHCS and their new accountants generated more long-term, lasting wins:
- • Leadership now has a crystal-clear view into payroll — with the constant ability to see the most important insight: how hours spent turn into cash. This lets Diane steer toward a better future.
- • They’ve also learned to manage their own cash flow. This means they matured from barely covering employees’ salaries (including Diane’s own unpredictable compensation) to paying out all the employees — without any issues.
- • Diane now has full visibility into the company’s very unique cost of doing business. This allows her to intelligently diversify revenue streams — one of the main reasons BHCS was able to grow, and then grow some more.
- • The business came to Ignite Spot with a goal of getting organized and complaint — and then increasing their revenue. Refreshingly, the team did that and more: BHCS has quadrupled their gross revenue.
- • BHCS now anticipates more growth and is preparing to capitalize on new, exciting opportunities that, before, they would have passed up.
What’s your challenge?
Sadly, Diane’s earlier situation is all too common. The need for financial visibility is complicated by some experts who deliver only unfulfilled promises.
Whether your goal is to survive this year, decrease employee spending, double your revenue, or even triple or quadruple it, give Ignite Spot a call. Our accountants can diagnose your financial maladies and prescribe a course of action to help you achieve your list of goals.